Any interaction with the Mark-it smart customer portal or the content contained within will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you don’t agree with (or cannot comply with) the Agreements, then you may not use the Mark-it Smart Customer Portal or view any content. Please read the Agreements carefully.
By accessing our Customer Portal, Granted Persons understand and agree that the content is strictly confidential and solely meant for their usage ONLY. Granted Persons shall hold and maintain the content in the strictest confidence for the sole and exclusive benefit of their interaction with Mark-it Smart. Granted Persons shall not under any circumstances, without prior written approval of Mark-it Smart, publish, distribute, share or otherwise disclose to any other person or entity internally or externally; or permit the use by others for their benefit any confidential information. Granted Persons shall not share their login information to any other person or entity internally or externally; or permit the use by others for their benefit to any other party to access the Customer Portal. Mark-it Smart reserves the right to terminate your access to our Customer Portal, without any advance notice.For security purposes log in credentials are not permanent and will expire after 48 hours. Please note that access to the Mark-it smart customer portal is monitored and IP addresses are logged. Any unauthorized access to the customer portal will constitute a violation of this confidentiality agreement.
It is understood and agreed to that Mark-it smart will provide proprietary programs and ideas that we consider confidential information. To ensure the protection of such information and to preserve any confidentiality necessary it is agreed that
1. The Confidential Information to be disclosed can be described as and includes:
Technical and business information relating to proprietary ideas, promotional programs, trade secrets, drawings and/or illustrations, existing and/or contemplated products and services, research and development, finances and financial projections of marketing programs, as well as customers and clients, regardless of whether such information is designated as “Confidential Information” at the time of its disclosure.
2. The Recipient shall limit disclosure of Confidential Information within its own organization having a need to know only and only with prior written authorization. The Recipient and affiliates will not disclose the confidential information obtained from the discloser unless required to do so by law.
3. This Agreement imposes no obligation upon Recipient with respect to any Confidential Information (a) that was in Recipient’s possession before receipt from Discloser; (b) is or becomes a matter of public knowledge through no fault of Recipient; (c) is rightfully received by Recipient from a third party not owing a duty of confidentiality to the Discloser; (d) is disclosed without a duty of confidentiality to a third party by, or with the authorization of, Discloser; or (e) is independently derived by Recipient.
4. This Agreement states the entire agreement between the parties concerning the disclosure of Confidential Information. Any addition or modification to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by the parties.
5. If any of the provisions of this Agreement are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit enforcement of the Agreement as a whole.